Terms and conditions
- All patients are required to provide contact details; including address, telephone and email in order to secure an appointment.
- All clients will complete a Medical history form at their first appointment, this is necessary to inform the consultation and treatment planning process.
- All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation
- Patient information will not be shared with third parties without written permissions and you will not receive unsolicited information from us.
- You may choose to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time, by unsubscribing.
New Patient – Telephone Consultation
Whilst telephone consultations are discouraged, we acknowledge some circumstances when this service may be helpful; particularly for our patients who will be travelling long distance. New patients, seeking advice from a practitioner in a telephone discussion, require a diary appointment of 30 minutes. Patients must be available at the of the call. A charge of £150 is made, payable in advance, this is non-refundable or redeemable against the cost of treatment.
- You will be advised of the full costs of any treatment plan proposed and agreed, including that of any maintenance treatment, before any treatment is undertaken.
- Payment is taken, in full at the time of treatment.
- The clinic accepts cash, or major debit and credit cards.
- A discretionary deposit will be taken for some treatments and in some circumstances.
FACE to FACE CONSULTATION FEES
- At the top lips skin clinic every patient receives very comprehensive treatment and care provided by individuals who have an expertise in their particular field. Each person and business with whom we operate has been carefully selected for the quality of their product or service that they offer. To our patients we offer competitive pricing for the treatments and procedures and the reassurance that the treatment will reflect the quality and care throughout.
- In order to maintain our professional and ethical standards we charge a fee for an scheduled consultations with our nurses and practitiioners. Our team is here to help provide you with all the necessary information and medical advice you may need to make an informed decision about your treatment or procedure.
- ½ hour consultation is 50.00 and should be pre booked vire e_mail firstname.lastname@example.org and pre paid.
CANCELLATION FEES AND LATE ARRIVALS
- Cancellations can be made by email or wats up / tel message at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. We would be grateful if you could be sure to do so, as soon as you know, to avoid any confusion and to help us maintain our level of service to all of our patients.
- We reserve the right to take a non-refundable deposit of 30.0 for a booking.
- We do our best to accommodate late arrivals however, there may be times when a late arrival may result in reduced consultation time, or we may have to reschedule your appointment.
- Due to the recent amount of no-show appointments we unfortunately have had to put the following policy in place as of 1st february 2022:
- You will be alerted with a text message 48 hrs prior confirming your appointment. If you fail to cancel your appointment within 24 hrs of your appointment then a note will be made on your record notifying our admin team to take full payment at the time the next appointment is made.
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of;
- consultation and assessment
- provision of information and advice
- safe treatment with evidence based products
- follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support as appropriate
- Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.
- All packages are to be paid in full before treatment commences.
- All packages and treatments are non-refundable and non-transferable
- We do not treat children or young adults under the age of 18 without prior arrangement.
- Please do not bring children to the clinic unless they are old enough to be left unsupervised.
- Children will not be allowed to accompany you into the treatment rooms.
- All wowchers are redeemed on a day of booking.
- Wowcher fees are not refundable after the treatment performed or cancelation notice made less than 48 hours prior to the procedure.
- You will be send the description of the treatment prior to the booking which you have to read and confirm that you happy to go a head with the treatment.
- You can not change the procedure ones the booking made and your WOWCHER is cashed.
- We do not refund the wowcher fees after a procedure is performed .
- Our general refund policy applies to wowcher clients in full.
WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE CO.UK (“WE”, “US”, “OUR” OR “WEBSITE”); BY USING OUR WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN FULL. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR ANY PART OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT USE OUR WEBSITE.